In our German intensive courses for all levels from A1 to C2 tuition takes place in very small groups. With a maximum of five students per class (with an average of three), the course is equivalent to private lessons. The learning success in small groups is also, according to the feedback of our students, many times greater than in classes with 10 or more people.
What you can expect in our intensive German courses:
- We teach Standard German with Austrian and German teachers.
- We offer small German group courses or individual language courses.
- Course start on any Monday. Length otional: you can stay for as many weeks as you would like to, with a minimum of one week.
- The course includes tuition (Mo. - Fri.) and participation in three free time programmes Monday, Tuesday and Friday afternoon or evening: Hiking, city stroll, conversation rounds, après-ski after skiing or snowboarding, etc. During these programs we of course speak German.
Our prices 2023:
Costs for accommodation are not included. The costs depend on the hotel/pension and room category you choose, board and season and vary from +/- € 50 to € 92 per night with breakfast (buffet) or € 35 without breakfast (kitchen available).
*Language lessons from Monday to Friday, starting at 09:00. Number of lessons: depending on the size of the group, there are four, three or two lessons in the morning:
- 4 x 45 minute lessons for groups of 3-4 (seldom 5 or 6) students
- 3 x 45 minute lessons for groups of 2 students
- 2 x 45 minute lessons if the student is the only one of his/her standard*
This is a very intensive learning experience. If you are the only person of your particular standard, we do not cancel your course: instead, we offer you a course with full participation in the free time programme etc., but we reduce your lesson time to 2 lessons of 45 minutes per day. You effectively get private lessons at the group rate. The 3rd and 4th lesson you can be a listening guest in another class.
** If you are staying for four weeks or more you pay € 430 per week (from the first week onwards).
Advantages of our German Intensive Courses
- You learn a lot faster in such small groups: compare this with learning in a class of 8 or even more people
- You participate more
- The challenge is greater
- You have more control over what you study and what topics or grammar points are discussed or studied
- You get more individual attention from your teacher
- You get to know your teacher better as well as your class mates, and there are many other advantages
Standards: We have people learning German of every standard from absolute beginner to the very advanced (A1 to C2). We ask everyone (except beginners) to take a short test on their first Monday morning so that we can put you into the right class for your standard.
Are you interested in an intensive German course?
For a non-binding inquiry click here. For organizational or content-related questions, you are also welcome to send us an e-mail.
We also offer private lessons, special seniors' courses, courses for young adults (up to 29) and school group courses.
Important informations in connection with paid course fees
We cannot refund any course fees unless you cancel at least 4 weeks before your course
begins (date of email, post stamp), charging a processing fee of € 100 (credited for later course) and possible bank charges. If you cancel afterwards, we would issue you with a credit note for a later course. We would also help you to get money refunded possibly already paid for accommodation less any cancellation fees charged by the accommodation providers and less any bank charges for the transfer back. In case of Corona (confirmation by doctor) we refund all money having been paid (less bank charges) - or give you a voucher for a later course.
2. Date of payment: Invoices are payable after having received them/our confirmation of your course participation in order to enable us to book your accommodation.