Intensive German Course
In our German intensive courses for all levels from A1 to C2 tuition takes place in very small groups. With a maximum of five students per class (with an average of three), the course is equivalent to private lessons. The learning success in small groups is also, according to the feedback of our students, many times greater than in classes with 10 or more people.
What you can expect in our intensive German courses:
- We teacht Standard German with Austrian and German teachers
- We offer small German group courses or individual language courses
- Course start on any Monday. Length otional
Language lessons from Monday to Friday, starting at 09:00
Number of lessons: depending on the size of the group, there are four, three or two lessons in the morning:
- 4 x 45 minute lessons for groups of 3-4 (seldom 5 or 6) students
- 3 x 45 minute lessons for groups of 2 students
- 2 x 45 minute lessons if the student is the only one of his/her standard*
- You can stay for as many weeks as you would like to, with a minimum of one week
- The course includes participation in the three free time programmes on Monday, Tuesday and Friday afternoon or evening: Hiking, city stroll, conversation rounds, après-ski after skiing or snowboarding, etc. During these programs we of course speak German
*This is a very intensive learning experience. If you are the only person of your particular standard, we do not cancel your course: instead, we offer you a course with full participation in the free time programme etc., but we reduce your lesson time to 2 lessons of 45 minutes per day. You effectively get private lessons at the group rate. The 3rd and 4th lesson you can be a listening guest in another class.
Advantages of our German Intensive Courses
- You learn a lot faster in such small groups: compare this with learning in a class of 8 or even more people
- You participate more
- The challenge is greater
- You have more control over what you study and what topics or grammar points are discussed or studied
- You get more individual attention from your teacher
- You get to know your teacher better as well as your class mates, and there are many other advantages
Standards: We have people learning German of every standard from absolute beginner to the very advanced (A1 to C2). We ask everyone (except beginners) to take a short test on their first Monday morning so that we can put you into the right class for your standard.
Prices 2023 until end April: € 490
New Prices for courses starting in May:
|Course price (without room)|
|Number of weeks||Price in Euro||free time programme|
4 weeks or more
€ 430 per week (from the first week onwards)
Costs for accommodation are not included, depend on the pension you choose/where we book a room for you/on the time of the year and vary from +/- € 50 to € 92 per night with breakfast (buffet).
Are you interested in an intensive German course?
- .Standard German
- .1 to maximum 6 students per class
- .Kitzbühel is a world famous ski resort
- .Open all year
- .Begin on any Monday
- .Every age group over 18. Seniors very welcome