Weekly Intensive German Course
Most people take courses between 2 and 4 weeks:
- We offer individual courses or small group courses
- Tuition is 4 x 45 minute lessons for groups of 3-4/(seldom 5 or 6) students, from 9:00 in the morning to 12:15, Monday to Friday
- Tuition is 3 x 45 minute lessons for groups of 2 students
- Tuition is 2 x 45 minute lessons if the student is the only one of his/her standard
- You can stay for as many weeks as you would like to, with a minimum of one week
- The course includes participation in the free time programme
Group size: The DIT Weekly Intensive Group Course has usually classes of up to 4, very seldom up to 5/6 people per class.
This is a very intensive learning experience.
- You learn a lot faster in such a small group: compare this with learning in a class of between 10 and 20 people;
- You participate more;
- The challenge is greater;
- You have more control over what you study and what topics or grammar points are discussed or studied;
- You get more individual attention from your teacher;
- You get to know your teacher better as well as your class mates, and there are many other advantages.
Standards: We have groups of every standard from absolute beginner to the very advanced. We ask everyone (except beginners) to take a short test on their first Monday morning so that we can put you in the right class for your standard.
If you are the only person of your particular standard, we do not cancel your course: instead, we offer you a course with full participation in the free time programme etc., but we reduce your lesson time to 2 lessons of 45 minutes per day. You effectively get private lessons at the group rate. The 3rd and 4th lesson you can be a listening guest in another class.
|Course price (without room)|
|Number of weeks||Price in euro||free time programme|
for courses of 4 weeks or more
430 per week (from the first week onwards)
90 per lesson
- .Standard German
- .1 to maximum 5 students per class
- .Kitzbühel is a world famous ski resort
- .Open all year
- .Begin on any Monday
- .Every age group over 18. Seniors very welcome